The opal heat transfer vinyl at Ahijoy offers a great way to add a subtle, shimmery effect to your designs. The opalescent background adds depth and dimension, and the silver vinyl gives your design an elegant sheen.
Opal heat transfer vinyl has a multi-color, iridescent finish dependent on the direction of the light falling on it, making it perfect for layered or detailed designs. The 5ft and 12ft roll is available in an assortment of colors, so you can easily find the perfect match for your project. The polyurethane has high resilience and tensile strength, and is stretchable so you can create seamless patterns with a crisp and clean look. It is durable and can last many washings without withering, chipping or flaking.
Our opal HTV is easy to cut, weed and apply on a fabric such as cotton, polyester or cotton/poly blends. It can be cut with scissors, professional-cutters, artist-blades, or craft-cutters. If using a heat press to transfer the design onto the fabric, set the temperature to 300°F. Apply medium pressure for 8-10 seconds for the design to adhere completely. Iron on the glossy side of the vinyl with a parchment paper on top. If using a dry iron, disperse the heat evenly on the whole design. Also make sure that the pressure is applied consistently to ensure full attachment of the image to the fabric. Let it cool down before peeling off the carrier sheet.
Uses & Specifications:
- Create custom designs for t-shirts, shirts, bags, hats, pillow covers and so on.
- Available in different colors: Rainbow, white, black, pink yellow, blue-green, and purple green
- Sizes available: 10''x 24''10''x 36''10''x 48''. Custom sizes are also available.
- Excellent color retention and image clarity with high opacity.
- Consistent peel and stick properties, excellent die cut accuracy.
If you have any issues/concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com