The Sunlight Sensitive Heat Transfer Vinyl is ideal to quench your creative thirst. Part of the Ahijoy Surprise collection, it is an amazing vinyl film that changes colors in UV light thus completely transforming the overall appearance of the product. You might be indoors with a plain white design on your t-shirt, but as you step into the sun, the pattern will change its color giving your outfit a new look. Ahijoy gives you a wide variety of options as far as hue transformation is concerned such as from white to yellow, green, pink, violet, blue, from green to gray, yellow to bean red and so on.
Our Sunlight Sensitive HTV has a soft matte finish and is easy to cut, weed and apply. Compatible with all craft cutters, once a pattern is carved, it can be applied onto the garment with a dry iron or heat press. After placing the design on the garment, put teflon or parchment paper on top of it and press for 8-15 seconds at 150-160 degrees Celsius temperature. Gently peel off the carrier sheet while it is still warm. It is available in a 5 ft and 12 ft continuous roll depending on your requirement.
Uses & Specifications:
- You can use it to create a dramatic effect with superb designs on your apparel, shoes or bags.
- Available in different colors: white to yellow, white to khaki green, white to pink, white to violet, white to blue, green to gray, yellow to bean red, blue to gray blue, pink to purple, lime to light green
- Simple to use and easy to apply product
- Do not dry clean, tumble dry or bleach your outfit.
- Roll size available: 10''x 5ft and 10''x 12ft. Custom sizes are also available.