posted by Ahijoy on December12, 2022
What Is Self-Adhesive Vinyl?
Do you want to revamp your home and office space? Are you looking to create an amazing feature wall or advertise your logo on the fleet of vehicles for maximum outreach? Self-adhesive vinyl is your one-stop solution. As is evident by the name, it is the one that has a pressure sensitive adhesive backing that adheres perfectly to a suitable substrate. It can be used creatively in innumerable crafts and projects for business and personal use.
Features Of Self-Adhesive Vinyl
Self-adhesive vinyl is a versatile film that is made up of vinyl and meth acrylic polymer. It is thin and flexible and is used to make captivating signs, logos and graphics. Following are the salient features of this amazing vinyl:
- Self-adhesive vinyl is easy to cut and apply.
- It is waterproof and perfect for both indoor and outdoor usage.
- It can be applied to most flat and curved surfaces may it be plastic, metal or aluminum. The surface should be smooth. It doesn’t work well with coarse surfaces.
- It can withstand temperatures up to 75 °C.
- It can be used in a digital printing press to create vibrant and amazing designs.
- It readily absorbs certain types of inks.
If you are planning to give your contoured or curved smooth spaces a new look then self-adhesive vinyl is the best to work with.