posted by Ahijoy on November 5, 2022
Personalized Gifts For Grandma
Grandmothers are the sweetest and deserve all the love and appreciation. They care for us and help keep the family together. It is time to give back to your grandma and show her that you do not take her affection for granted. Celebrate the bond you share with her and surprise her with a token of appreciation.
But what do you give a woman who already has everything? Well, something sincere like a personalized gift is sure to make her well up with happy tears. Nothing says ‘I love you’ like a handmade present that shows your effort and care for your grandparent.
Here we have compiled a list using both Heat Transfer and Adhesive Vinyl to help you come up with an exceptional gift for grandma. Both vinyl types possess an extensive array of many shades, patterns and finishes. The sky's the limit with Ahijoy so unleash your inner artist and let’s get started.
Gifts For Home Decor
Nobody loves hosting and having people over for dinner like grandmas. A gift that adds to the ambience and makes home even cozier is an excellent choice. Using adhesive vinyl in sparkly shades or more subdued satin shades, you can create wonderful DIY crafts. Here’s what you can give:
- Elegant flower vases with vinyl decals or inspiring quotes can bring a smile to your grandma’s face, especially if she likes flowers.
- If flowers are not her thing, don’t fret, we have more in store for you. Labeled cookie and candy jars for the grandma who loves fattening up her grandkids is also a thoughtful gift. Upgrade the gift by adding vinyl lettering stating ‘As Sweet As Grandma’.
- Wall hangings which state ‘Grandma’s Home’ can also be a nice addition to her home space.
- YOu can even make exquisite cushion covers, couch and bed throws or table runners for her with intricate designs in satin, metallic or patterned heat transfer vinyl.
- If she has an old lamp under which she loves to read or have her coffee while watching television, then a lampshade made with love can be a priceless addition.
- Make glass candle holders with glitter or reflective adhesive vinyl with a pattern and message stating “An Angel on Earth”. Present them with scented candles to make her home more relaxing and elegant.
- If her persona brims with jollity, you can make wall decals for her with glow in the dark adhesive vinyl that will come to life whenever she turns off her lights at night.
Everyone loves a personalized mug, but why stop there? With vinyl, there are so many possibilities from mugs, tumblers, glassware, and jugs. You can go with the cliché ‘I love Grandma’ mug or try being a little innovative.
- If your grandma is an avid coffee or tea drinker, make her a customized tumbler with her favorite color. You can even make her a glitter tumbler with glossy vinyl decals.
- A set of glasses with a couple of hearts or strawberries or even lemons makes for a perfect gift for grandmas that like hosting garden parties.
Kitchen is the heart of the home and grandma brings it to life with her cooking. There is nothing better than showing your love for her and her meals than personalized kitchenware.
- Give her an apron which says ‘Grandma’ in holographic or puff HTV with a proud display of all the kids’ handprints to add a familial flair.
- If she is more of a hostess, consider a beautiful charcuterie board with her last name written on it in vibrant shades using basic gloss adhesive vinyl.
- She will also love a beautiful set of napkins with her favorite flowers or her favorite pet shimmering in glitter HTV.
- An inexpensive and adorable gift is a customized jar of ready-to-bake mixes using chrome adhesive vinyl. Maybe she and you can prepare some cookies and make everlasting memories together.
An elegant grandma loves a little style! Adding a personal touch to homeware items make for great gifts.
- She will adore you for adding custom towels to her fancy powder room. Personalized towels are not just for the bathroom but also come in handy if grandma loves gardening or has any other hobby. A small token by her side is a great reminder of how loved she is.
- Calendars are not just for quickly jotting down appointments while you are on the phone. Themed calendars can really brighten up a small busy corner with its beautiful images. They are even lovelier when they have a special meaning so think about that for grandma’s next gift. Anything she loves can be turned into a calendar and will have her looking forward to the upcoming months.
Pre-mark her calendar with everyone’s birthdays, anniversaries and important milestones, and include her favorite flower, artist, or quote for the theme with adhesive vinyl such as opal.
Old School Personalized T-shirt
You can create any fun or quirky t-shirt that Grandma can’t wait to wear. Create her personalized t-shirt using heat transfer vinyl for a perfect look which can last for ages. Add a funny slogan or commemorate a family reunion, the possibilities are endless.
- Use keychain blanks and adhesive vinyl to make beautiful key holders for her in which she can keep her car and home keys. Every time she will use them, she will be reminded of your eternal love for her.
- If your grandma is an avid reader, you can give her interesting personalized bookmarks which she can use to flag her pages. You can use reflective or fluorescent adhesive vinyl for this on bookmark blanks.
- Blanks are also available in different shapes which can be used to make pendants or earrings for her using glitter and shimmer or glossy adhesive vinyl.
- If the festive season is around the corner, you can also make ornaments for her Christmas tree using adhesive vinyl.
These are some quick, easy, and endearing gifts for grandma. There is a wide variety of craft vinyl available. Choose an idea, get the vinyl and start crafting - the only limit is your imagination.
No matter what you come up with, your grandma will certainly cherish the time and effort you put into her gift. There is just something special about DIY presents as you put a piece of yourself in the object. So, get your tools ready and create memories with our vinyl!